Senior Care Services
With A First Name Basis, you will have a tailored senior care service plan that meets your specific needs. Here are some examples of how our caregivers can assist you:
- Companionship and socialization
- Monitor diet and meals
- Evening tuck-in
- Assistance with walking and mobility
- Organize mail and coupons
- Dressing (includes clothing selection assistance)
- Plant and pet care
- Supervise home maintenance
- Mail bills and letters
Home Helper Services
- Light housekeeping (dust, sweep, vacuum, etc.)
- Laundry and ironing
- Garbage removal
- Plan, prepare, and clean-up meals
- Linen change, make the bed
- Errands (pick-up prescriptions, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Alzheimer’s specialty care
- Escort to events or outings
- Organize and clean closets
- Escort to Religious Services
Personal Care Services
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Assistance getting dressed or changed
- Bathing (stand-by assistance or hands-on help)
- Toileting and continence care
- Medication reminders
The “Live Smart” Guarantee®
- We guarantee our clients’ satisfaction.
- We guarantee our entire team is professional, attentive, and friendly.
- We guarantee a tailored plan of care to fit our clients’ needs.
Who Provides the Actual Care?
A First Name Basis employs only the highest quality caregivers who are personable, caring, attentive and punctual. All caregivers are pre-screened to ensure honesty, integrity and a clean background. Thorough background and drug checks are conducted on each applicant and each participates in a comprehensive interview so we can rest assured that they will be able to deliver on the “Live Smart” Guarantee. All caregivers are employees of A First Name Basis and as such are liability insured and covered by workers compensation.
How Do I Know I Will Like My Caregiver?
Once our Care Manager has met our clients and their family and fully understand the specific needs, we match each client with a specific caregiver based upon personalities and skills. We guarantee each client is compatible with the caregiver and will quickly replace a caregiver at any time, at the request of our client. A First Name Basis team members are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to resolve any problem that might arise.
How Are Services Paid For?
The in-home senior care services provided by A First Name Basis are not covered by Medicare. However, many other forms of payment are available! For some cases, these services are paid for by the client directly. Our services are also often covered by the following payors:
- Long-Term Care Insurance Policies
- Veteran’s Benefits
- Medicaid Programs
Want to learn more? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more real-life questions and answers from our clients.
We invite you to get to know us on a personal level and ensure you that you will enjoy becoming a part of the A First Name Basis family!
For more information, please call 877.557.5525
If you are a care provider looking for more information for care of your patient, click here.